- shots of the Las Vegas strip from dizzying altitudes
- a Las Vegas icon from 1966 to 2007. Aladdin is now Planet Hollywood
Bally's Las Vegas
- A Harrah's property. Giant neon rings in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip. The neon rings are gone now.
- An MGM Mirage resort, and an ultimate in European style luxury
- the city on the Las Vegas strip built by MGM Mirage.
Encore at Wynn
- Wynn was already perfect, can perfection be duplicated?
- opened in 1946 with 105 rooms, Flamingo now offers 3,600 rooms in the center strip
Luxor Las Vegas
- This MGM Mirage property is the only pyramid hotel in the world
- a favorite MGM Mirage resort among many frequent visitors to Las Vegas
- the emerald green jewel of Las Vegas Blvd. since 1993
- nestled snugly in between Caesars Palace and Treasure Island
Riviera Las Vegas
- opened in 1955 and still going strong on the north half of the Las Vegas Strip
- Boyd Gaming imploded their Stardust in March 2007
- formerly Bob Stupak's Vegas World, Stratosphere opened in 1996
- Mandalay Bay's all one bedroom suite tower, now known as Delano.
- a luxury resort opened across the street from the now demolished Frontier.
The north half of the strip used to be all low budget places (Circus Circus, Sahara, Frontier, Westward Ho, Stardust, Stratosphere, Riviera.)
Wynn changed that.
All images are registered with the US Copyright Office & may not be used without written permission.
Las Vegas, Reno, San Francisco, Seattle and Portland Oregon Prints by urbanphotos.net
Las Vegas Stock Images for commercial use - $99
urbanphotos.net Las Vegas photo archive