- shots of the Las Vegas strip from dizzying altitudes
- a Las Vegas icon from 1966 to 2007. Aladdin is now Planet Hollywood
- An MGM Mirage resort, and an ultimate in European style luxury
- the city on the Las Vegas strip built by MGM Mirage.
Encore at Wynn
- Wynn was already perfect, can perfection be duplicated?
- opened in 1946 with 105 rooms, Flamingo now offers 3,600 rooms in the center strip
Luxor Las Vegas
- This MGM Mirage property is the only pyramid hotel in the world
- a favorite MGM Mirage resort among many frequent visitors to Las Vegas
- the emerald green jewel of Las Vegas Blvd. since 1993
- nestled snugly in between Caesars Palace and Treasure Island
Riviera Las Vegas
- opened in 1955 and still going strong on the north half of the Las Vegas Strip
- Boyd Gaming imploded their Stardust in March 2007
- formerly Bob Stupak's Vegas World, Stratosphere opened in 1996
- Mandalay Bay's all one bedroom suite tower, now known as Delano.
- a luxury resort opened across the street from the now demolished Frontier.
All images are registered with the US Copyright Office & may not be used without written permission.